Jeff's Driving Tips Video #4
Welcome to Jeff’s Driving Tips!
Downshifting is something you should do as you are slowing down for a corner and before you turn your steering wheel into a corner!!!! We use this rule on the race track and it also works for street driving!
Main points: Why and where we downshift a car!
Here are the steps you need to take in proper sequence to get your Heel Toe Downshifting done correctly!
1. Always do your downshifts in a straight line before you turn for a corner.
2. Use your Heel-Toe Down Shifting technique for your down shifts.
3. Remember that down shifting a car is to make sure you are in the proper gear and RPM to leave a corner. It's not used to help slow the car down.
Have fun with it and good Luck!!!
1. White list this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org (put me on your “safe list” to make sure you receive the videos)
2. Make a folder to save all the emails you receive from me
3. Commit to following each Video / Lesson.
As always, you are welcome to post your questions and comments below.
Have a great day!